As small enterprise house owners, all of us see the developments digital marketing has made prior to now decade and the way efficient it’s at creating profitable companies. But as digital marketing evolves, will it come to a degree the place it does not have something new to supply the small enterprise proprietor after which what is going to we do?
We really feel that digital marketing will proceed to evolve and it’ll proceed to supply efficient on-line advertising methods for any measurement enterprise however we’re additionally seeing the newest traits favouring video advertising. From YouTube and Facebook Live, to Snapchat and Facebook’s upcoming video creator app, developments in video advertising are taking place quick.
To assist this assertion, we now have gathered a number of the newest video advertising statistics and damaged them down by class to indicate you simply how efficient and necessary digital marketing might be for your enterprise.
Video Marketing by Volume
- 82% of Twitter customers view on-site video content material.
- YouTube at present has over 1,000,000,000 customers.
- 45% of web customers watch greater than an hour of on-line content material each week.
- Almost 90% of on-line advertising companies use digital content material.
- One-third of on-line exercise is spent watching movies.
- More than 50% of on-line digital content material is considered on cellular units.
- 92% of cellular video viewers share movies all through their social media pages.
- 90% of Twitter video views occur on a cellular system.
- 10,000,000 movies are considered on Snapchat day-after-day.
- 51% of digital marketing professionals say digital content material gives one of the best ROI.
- Businesses who use on-line video content material enhance their income 49% sooner than non-video customers.
- 59% of on-line customers say they might select media content material over textual content.
- Video content material drives a 157% enhance in natural visitors from SERPs.
- Videos as much as 2 minutes lengthy get essentially the most engagement.
- Landing web page video content material can enhance conversions by greater than 80%.
- 46% of on-line customers act after viewing an advert.
- Online movie content material attracts Three instances extra month-to-month guests.
- Combining media with full-page adverts boosts engagement by 22%.
As you possibly can see, video marketing could be very efficient at participating your viewers on-line, it’s utilized by extra companies than ever to introduce new merchandise, supply ideas and recommendation on how you can use merchandise and to interact their clients on the go and video advertising can enhance gross sales making your enterprise extra profitable.
Marketing Trends for 2019
Its 2019, so, let us take a look at the digital marketing traits to look out for this yr. Video advertising is all the time evolving so to remain on high, it’s essential to keep one step forward of the competitors.
1. Facebook Video
No surprises. Views on Facebook have elevated from 1 billion to eight billion prior to now yr. Facebook has invested in video lately, with their Facebook Live, launching only a few months in the past. We predict that there might be a good greater enhance in folks importing, sharing, and discovering media.
2. Live Video
As talked about earlier than, Facebook launched live video. Brands and shoppers have been utilizing Facebook Live to work together with their followers. Twitter joined with Periscope to permit customers to embed reside broadcasts into tweets. 82% of Twitter customers say that they watch movies frequently. Live video creates a brand new alternative.
3. Video for Sales
According to latest research, solely 4% of individuals desire to find out about a brand new services or products by studying a guide, 5% desire chatting with somebody on the cellphone and 44% desire to observe a video.
4. Multi-Channel Marketing
Social media channels have develop into one of the best place to share movies and acquire publicity. Most shoppers are watching movies on totally different units and totally different social media platforms.
5. Video Apps “Generation Z” (13 – 24 yr olds) love visible content material.
Enter Instagram and Snapchat. These apps are high of the “must-have” listing. 10 billion movies are watched on Snapchat on a regular basis and Instagram is increasingly more targeted on video on a regular basis. Instagram has launched Instagram tales permitting customers to share brief movies with their followers.
Infotainment is a brand new style of promoting movies. It combines ‘informative’ movies and ‘leisure’ movies. Consumers must digest the knowledge you might be presenting them with, but in addition be entertained on the identical time. Without leisure, customers will click on away.
Virtual Reality headsets have gotten extra accessible and entrepreneurs are making the most of the immersive atmosphere to realize the complete consideration of viewers. VR movies are nonetheless a gimmick however in 2019, we predict VR movies will develop into the “must-have”.
8. Email & Video
Email video will help you maintain your emails brief and get your message throughout. Email is all the time a good way to get your video in entrance of viewers (the folks in your mailing listing).
Advertising platforms have gotten more and more extra clever. Users will count on all of their content material to be related and focused. If it is not, then they will not have an interest.
10. Video & Web Design
Having video content material in your web site can be necessary. We count on that entrepreneurs might be discovering methods to combine video into their internet design. If a video is already taking part in whenever you arrive on an internet site, it encourages customers to remain, which reduces bounce charge and improves SEO.