Follow alongside on this step-by-step information to setup a Google Analytics account & set up Google Analytics in your web site… all in underneath 10 minutes.
1:18 – Setup a Google Account
2:08 – Signup for Google Analytics
5:30 – Setup Google Analytics for WordPress by way of MonsterInsights Plugin
9:03 – Setting up Google Analytics for MonsterInsights plugin
10:45 – Add monitoring script to a customized web site
11:35 – Where to seek out your Google Analytics monitoring ID/script
13:52 – Test that Google Analytics is setup correctly & gathering knowledge
Google Analytics is a free, highly effective web site analytics device that I extremely advocate you put in in your web site. Setting up an account is free & straightforward, and also you acquire helpful details about your web site guests.
I’ll present you two methods to put in the Google Analytics monitoring script onto your website:
1. For WordPress web sites, I’ll present you the way to set up & configure the Google Analytics for MonsterInsights plugin.
2. For static & hand-coded websites, or an alternate technique for WordPress, I’ll present you the way to add the GA monitoring script on to your web site recordsdata (or WordPress theme).
– How to setup a Google Account
– How to register for Google Analytics
– Where to seek out your monitoring code
– How to put in a preferred WordPress plugin used with Google Analytics
– How so as to add the GA monitoring script on to your website